By using this forum, you accept the following terms and conditions: DYE Precision, Inc. does not support, condone, moderate or verify this forum and you agree DYE Precision, Inc. can not be held liable for any transactions or use of this forum. Use at your own risk.
This B/S/T forum has basic rules that are not flexible in definition. Members that do not follow the B/S/T rules may be blacked out from this forum, have their account suspended or a permament ban may be put in effect.
1. All sellers MUST be in possession of the product sold during the course of their B/S/T listing. "It's being shipped in", "it's at a friends house" or other excuses will have the seller's thread closed and possible selling privileges suspended.
2. Once two parties come to an agreement on the sale of an item that agreement must be honored by both parties.
3. Buyers are responsible for paying additional charges: brokage, taxes, duties, etc.
4. Sellers are responsible for proof of shipment if requested by buyer or Forum Staff.
5. Buyers have the right to purchase additional shipping insurance. If the buyer opts for insurance then the seller is obligated to ensure this is purchased at the time of shipping. Insurance shall not be presumed to be included for free in the shipping unless stated by seller.
6. Both the selling and buying parties must make the following information available to the other party and Forum Staff if requested:
shipping address (if different)
residental phone number and other contact phone numbers.
Failure to provide the above personal information if requested during an agreed transaction shall result in privileges being suspended.
7. No retail sales on this forum without consent from Board Administrator. Dye protects their retailers. Resellers may however sell used, damaged, incomplete or demo products.
8. Any inappropriate items will be removed. Illegal or "questionable" items will NOT be allowed. This includes counterfeits or unauthorized replicas and imitations (i.e., fake Multicam, fake Rolexes, etc.). If forum staff tells you that you may not list something, that ruling is FINAL. It is NOT an invitation to relist it in a creative fashion.
Knives, guns, weapons, or other questionable items are not to be sold on this forum. The 'questionability' of an item is up to forum staff. Staff decision is final.
9. Members may bump their B/S/T thread once, and only once, per 24 hour period.
Rules subject to change without notice.